Thursday, October 08, 2009

food

Yesterday:
no breakfast
Lunch - Subway sandwich, some cheetoes, sweet tea.
Dinner - Schlotski's turkey sandwich, some jalapeno tater chips, sweet tea, some of Lillyan's cookie (like three bites).
popcorn as a snack in the evening and LOTS of water last night. So not joking!! I basically put my bed in the bathroom!
No work out

Thursday (today):
no breakfast.... oh, that's a lie. I had one oats and honey nature valley bar out of a two pack. I shared with Emily.
Lunch - Crispy chicken burger and half of my fries from Red Robin. ranch dip, of course, and sweet tea.
Dinner - not too hungry, half of a cheese burger that Lukie made. grape coolaid and some tater tots.
Work out: elliptical for 32 min! YIKES!

I don't really feel guilty about the crispy chicken burger cuz I have been working out so much! I hardly snack and when I get the munchies at night I remember from weight watcher's that popcorn is one of the best snacks for you! :)


No comments: