Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Quick drop in!

so... I am still working out! I did it three times last week! I had planned on 4, but Luke and I had a miscommunication. And so far this week, I have been to work out once. But it is still all on schedule: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings. I didn't get to the gym this last Sunday night, but that's all gravy! I'm not really pushing myself too hard. I did a mile on Saturday and then on Sunday I was so sore and felt like I had arthritis in my hips. That was no fun, but it WAS fun laughing at how I was walking!!!

Food... is getting better, there is now ay I can document all that I have had and I am NOT going to let a week go by again without writing what I have eaten! But I have not been eating out near as much. With our job, we can plan on eating out at least once a week. Luke and I are (don't laugh) trying to only eat out three more times a week. This is a HUGE thing for us! and with the money saved in our budget, I will be getting new running shoes. Desperately needed! Part of my right foot goes numb the last 5 min. or so of my work out. Not cool, but if it's not fixed with new shoes, I might need to go get my back adjusted.

Happy... life-ing!

1 comment:

Dawnette Thomas said...

Keep up the good work Kara!