Saturday, November 07, 2009

Hola!

I started out this week going to the gym three times in a row! I knew I would be out of town on Wednesday night, planned on going to the gym on Thursday - didn't end up going, and had a back problem Friday and Saturday. A serious back problem. SERIOUS.

So I am glad I went the first 3 nights this week! Nutrition classes went well. I feel more informed, just still trying to put it into practice all the time.

I did learn something interesting that I want to share. I learned that if you have the munchies, you are 98% of the time dehydrated. Being dehydrated makes you crave fat. So this helped me with my drinking water problem. I hate it when I self sabotage at the end of the day because I have the munchies, and this makes me want to make sure I drink my water!!! Only, they say you have to sip on water all day long for it to be effective, you can't just sit down and drink it all in a few hours. That's still hard, but worth it for no more munchies! :)

Hope that little tidbit helps you like it did me!

Lovies, KK

4 comments:

Dawnette Thomas said...

Great tip! So glad you have enjoyed your nutrition classes, I would love to take some of those.

Keep up the good work! It sounds as if you are making lifelong changes, not just dieting. I am very proud of you.

Kara Deal said...

THANKS friend! Thank you, also, for the encouragement and prayers! I love, love, LOVE how you minister and let God use your sweet spirit in all things... even blog world. You ROCK! :)

Anonymous said...

So I had not check your guys blog in along time and so it was neat to go back a read all that you are doing!! I am so proud of you!! You are a wonderful woman and beautiful!! I will pray that you continue to stick with your workout/healthy living routine!!! And you can pray for me as I try and do the same thing!! Love you!!
Leah

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!