Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Deal #2 and Potty #1 news

We find out if we are having a boy or a girl on April 20th! YAY!

Throwing up-ness has stopped. Energy levels are high. Indigestion is a killer as of late. Lilly is starting to notice my tummy more often. My tummy has a for real baby bump, but those who don't know me well may still think I just need to lose a few pounds... or that I am really creepy for wearing maternity clothes. LOL!


Lillyan is potty training. I have really cute pictures and video, but have decided to not put them on the internet. There are serious creepster's out there and when she is 16, she will hate my stinkn' guts if there are pictures of that available. I love my kid. She is AWESOME!

So she is getting the hang of the tee-teeing on the big girl potty. She is an awesome learner! And she likes chocolate. We have been giving her left over Valentine's chocolate (the kind from the heart boxes) when she tee-tee's. And today she said, "chocolate please Mommie?" I told her only after she goes tee-tee in the potty, and she went and sat on the potty. She did not tee-tee but a little later, when she was washing her hands, she told me, "No tee-tee, no chocolate." Her voice was so sad and disappointed. It took everything I had not to give her one anyway.

She is also learning her letters. She recognizes them everywhere we go and likes to point them out! I swear she's a genius! She is so fun to watch learn and grow! She will be a rockn' big sister. I bought her a big sister shirt to wear on "the big day." It will be fun for her to wear even before baby is here... and she says, "big sister" so well!

Okay, enough bragging about my daughter. My heart is just so full of love for her and I am getting a little sad that it will no longer be just her anymore. Don't get me wrong... totally love that we are about to be a bigger family... but all I know right now is the three of us. And I love what I know!

1 comment:

Sara Nickson said...

I love bragging about Sydney, so preach it, Sister! Thanks for coming to the luncheon today. I'd like to get your feedback soon. I'm excited about VBS!