Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is exactly why I am doing this!!!

So I hate that I have to write this down, it's gonna be hard to be honest... but I must.

So, I did eat the chicken pasta at Jason's Deli in Saturday night.

Sunday I ate a cereal bar for breakfast because I know it is important to eat breakfast and I NEVER do. But this helps get your metabolism going, and that is important. I also had a can of pepsi. For lunch we went to grandma's for taco's and I had three. no ice cream for dessert, even though I was really jonesn' for some. I had sweet tea to drink. Dinner, luke really wanted buffalo wild wings, so I ate like a total of 6 boneless wings and had root beer. Then a "girlie" craving hit and I had a brownie with ice cream on top, and it was delicious. needless to say I went to bed feeling horrible about my eating and without working out! Oh, I did have 24 ounces of water before I fell asleep... and was up peeing half the night! HA!

Monday I had another cereal bar and water for breakfast.
Lunch was 3 steak fingers at Dairy Queen. (I HATE TYPING THIS!!!!) and root beer.
At dinner with my husband, little girl and one of our foster girls I ordered the crab alfredo even though i wanted the soup and salad. Why did I do this? WHO KNOWS!!!!! But by the time the alfredo got to me, my conscience had settled in and I ate six bites. I had already had the pre dinner salad and three cheesy biscuits. I had another root beer and some of Luke's Dr. Pepper.
I got home with a large sweet tea in had from sonic. NO WORK OUT!


AAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!

So I thought about just quitting with the whole new blog thing because I am so embarrassed. But then I thought about how this experience is suppose to help me be accountable to myself and if I am not honest about it all... then there will be no need for change. and if I quit, there will be no change ever!

So today I started out with no breakfast. Just water. Lunch I had 7 pieces of sesame chicken and one egg roll, LOTS of cantaloupe and cottage cheese. Root beer to drink.

Tonight we are going to the fair. I don't have a plan yet, but I will have one in 30 min. and will stick to it while I am there... purely because I know that I will be writing about it tomorrow!

Father, help me be a better servant to me!

Thanks for the love guys.... thanks so much! Old habits are SO hard to break!

1 comment:

Dawnette Thomas said...

The sight is great and yes a little overwhelming. The key for my weight loss was not only logging what I had eaten and drank, but it was also to start measuring my food. I had no idea what a "real" portion looked like.

You can do this. You have the strength of our God on your side, the encouragement of your friends and the love from your family. You are worth all the effort and time it takes to get healthy and stay healthy! Stay the course. I am praying for you.