Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not mad anymore!

I am happy to announce that I am not mad anymore! I am still sick, but drugs and wrist bands have proven to keep me happier these days!

This week is (supposedly) 12 weeks and I am so glad it went by fast!

Mom and Dad were here and that was AWESOME! More caring hands to help with Lilly. It was kind of a bummer because they came for a two year old party and she got sick, so we ended up calling off the party. :( But her having great Nan and Papa time was priceless!

I finally made her Two-two (tu-tu) and we will be going to get her picture taken this next week! That should be fun. She can be so shy around new people... but I hope some great pictures can be caught anyway! Who would have ever guessed that i would have a shy child?! Luke's not even that shy, so I have no clue where she gets it!

Maybe her Auntie Dani........


1 comment:

Stacia Hamidi said...

oh, poor Kara! So sorry that you are so sick -- it only makes it worse when you actually have to do things like work and take care of Lilly. I was super sick for 7 months with Nicoda, so I feel your pain. It'll get better...it will! :-) Love you! Praying for you, your little girl, your baby, and Luke.